Tuesday 13 March 2007

A Sticky Situation



Check this out... and they call me mad! I promise it was nothing to do with me...


Man superglues condom to penis to save on safe sex!

A Romanian man needed some help after his 'great idea' started to feel not so great. He had superglued his condom to his penis. The 43-year-old father-of-five told doctors he and his wife didn't want any more children.

Their obvious solution was to start using condoms, but the condoms Nicolae Popovici's wife bought were a bit 'roomy'.
The couples solution for this small problem was not to buy new condoms that did fit, but to make the big ones fit. One way or another. They used superglue to glue the condom to the man's penis. This did not only solve the size-issue, but they could also re-use the condoms, so they thought.

After sex, the couple realised the condom was stuck and wouldn't come off. After trying everything they could think off (and these people are resourceful as you may have noticed) Nicolae went to the local medical clinic for help. One of the nurses said: "He even said that he thought the condom could be used several times and that he wanted it stuck on his penis so he could use it again later. We barely managed to remove it in the end."


Ouch! Were they mad? Were they Stupid? Were they genious? Perhaps this will spark off a craze for recycled condoms? I can pull a couple out the bin if anyone wants to buy a second hand one...

Gotta split - I have some condoms to wash!








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is funny...

Anonymous said...

ewwwww what a loon ;)

Jeremy Jacobs said...

Words fail me.

Becky C. said...

I've heard there is a solution to "roominess"--though drastic, it would be preferable to doing it on the cheap with super glue. On the other hand, that might be a way to get around to that other solution...

~Becky

Mad_Lass said...

Now i hope that none of you are going to try this at home! Or perhaps it was you in the first place???

Tisha! said...

I need a drink!

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

No he didn't.... buwhahahahahaha... that is one of the funniest things I have ever read.... oh god.. buwhahahahahaha

Welcome to the blog world...

zerovoltage said...

eh? I glued myself! LOL :D Must be from the "Romanian pie" movie ha ha ...

TriniMan said...

Hilarious!

Mad_Lass said...

Well, you just couldn't make it up, could you? Makes me wonder about people's minds...and perhaps makes me feel better about mine!